1. When ready to cook, start the Traeger grill on Smoke (Super Smoke for the Timberline grill) with the lid open until the fire is established (4 to 5 minutes). Set the temperature to 225 degrees F and preheat, lid closed, for 10 minutes.
2. Mix together garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, chili pepper, kosher salt and pepper in a small bowl. Season brisket on all sides.
3. Place brisket, fat side down on grill grate. Cook brisket until it reaches an internal temperature of 160 degrees (about 3-4 hours).
4. When brisket reaches internal temperature of 160 degrees F, remove from grill. Double wrap meat in aluminum foil and add the beef broth to the foil packet.
5. Return brisket to grill and cook until it reaches an internal temperature of 204 degrees F (about 3 hours more).
6. Once finished, remove from grill, unwrap from foil and let rest for 15 minutes.